January 18, 2010

Erin and Brian|Engagement!! {project film}

As the entire photography industry seems to be giving up on using film, Eric recently decided we should think about adding it back into what we do. So, for a few of our fall sessions, we grabbed a few rolls of film and Eric had some fun the old-fashioned way of taking photos :) It's been so long since we used a camera that we couldn't immediately check our exposures on... I almost forgot what it was like to "wait for it"! Anyway, while I'm not one to argue that film or digital is better than the other, I can't help but say that they definitely offer a completely different look. Check out a few of our film favorites from Erin and Brian's session... and please, leave a comment to let us know what you think!



































5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the "old school" party cloudy look!

ShellyWarms said...

I really love the black and white photos. Especially the ones of Erin and Brian sitting on the steps.

Joanna said...

I love the one on the bench with the sunlight coming through....soooo sweet!

Kari said...

beautiful! :)

Heather said...

My favorite is the one with the yellow tree - the color is so vibrant, which matches their personalities!