November 7, 2008

Sydney|Senior Portraits {part 2}

I promised to show the second part of Sydney's senior portrait session a while ago.... here it is! (I'm a little behind on blogging, as usual :) I went to Sydney's beautiful home for this part, and had just as much fun as the first time! She is just gorgeous, and such fun to work with. I'll let the photos speak for themselves... Here are a few favorites!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Enjoy the rest of your senior year, Sydney! And good luck!

3 comments:

susan solo said...

What a fabulous location! You really made such great use of so many cool spots. And she is just gorgeous in all of these, too. What a fun girl to shoot!

Jaci Clark said...

Such beautiful property! WOW! And the images are amazing. I'm sure she's thrilled with these. Great work!

Cheers,
Jaci

Tara Young Photography said...

You are rockin' the senior shots. Great work! I love the intensity of your black and whites.