November 18, 2008

Sarah and Billy|Maternity!

I am so excited to have had the opportunity to photograph Sarah and Billy's maternity session! They hold a special place in my heart since we shot their beautiful wedding last year, and I am so thrilled for them during this time! Sarah and Billy have decorated the most adorable nursery, so we spent a good amount of time in it. We then headed out to downtown Frankfort (close to their home) to get some fun shots as well. Here are a few favorites...

Congratulations Sarah and Billy! I can't wait to meet your little bundle of joy :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is Bailey... who thinks this chair belongs to him...

Photobucket

Photobucket


Love this bright red door! Nice find, you two :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

susan solo said...

Sigh! Deanna, I could just stare at your black and whites all day long! They're always gorgeous. Love that sonogram shot! Some really really fab color images, too.

Tara Young Photography said...

Deanna-These are fabulous!!! I love the shots in the home. And the last shot is killer!

Em said...

how cute!!! I love that first shot, just gorgeous!

e. broderick photography said...

These are so wonderful! The third up from the bottom just about made me cry it is so sweet. Great shots!

Kari said...

Sarah and Billy, these are wonderful! I'm sure you'll treasure these for years to come! Billy, I was a bit stumbled by your belly, but I'll get over it! :) LOL! Can't wait for that baby! Great work, Deanna!