July 23, 2008

Jessica | Senior Portraits

I had a blast shooting Jessica's senior portraits. She's such a fun girl, and was great in front of the camera! I love when my clients love having me photograph them... it just makes everything more fun! (not to mention it goes a lot smoother!) We started out at Mellwood Art Center to get a few graffiti shots, then headed to the old part of Main Street in Downtown Louisville to continue with the same urban atmosphere. We also shot a portion of her photos at her barn with her horse, which I loved! And since horses are such a big part of her life, it only made sense to include them. Ripa, her horse, is adorable... but practically refuses to keep her ears forward for a photo! We caught it a few times though :)

Here are a few of my favorites... Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Jaci Clark said...

Great images, Deanna. And beautiful girl. Her outfit matches the graffiti! I'm sure she loves these. I especially love the ones with the horse. Beautiful!

Cheers,
Jaci

Deanna Quinton Larson said...

Really nice work on these portraits. Love the graffiti background.

Donald Thomas said...

These are amazing pictures and Jessica is so beautiful in them. My personal favorites are the graffiti pics and the last black and white in the jeans.

Congrats,
DonT

Kara Leigh said...

Great images Deanna! I have to agree with Jaci... I love the ones with the horse!
Kara