February 1, 2010

Emily and Brian|The Wedding!! {part one}

What a fabulous wedding to end the 2009 season with! Emily and Brian's day was phenomenal. The entire day was full of gorgeous details that we absolutely loved photographing, and, of course, a stunning bride and groom full of smiles :) We had such a hard time narrowing down our favorites for the blog that I decided to just split them into a few posts. So, here is part one... from preparation to Emily and Brian's "first look". Enjoy!

























































5 comments:

Kaitlin said...

HOT DAMN! looking good! The pictures look great!! I can't wait to see even more!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to see more. Thank you again for letting me be apart of your special day! Love Ya, Jen

Robin Hancock said...

They are beautiful!!!
I can't wait to see more!!!

Unknown said...

Deanna and Eric did a great job. Love them!!

Anonymous said...

Damn....I look good (haha) and so does everyone else.....especially my bride!!!