October 15, 2009

Whitney and Chris|The Wedding!! {part one}

Another incredibly fabulous wedding from this summer that I just have to share with you! Whitney and Chris are one of the most adorable (and gorgeous!) couple's we've ever met, and so incredibly fun to be around! We were thrilled to be there to document their wedding day :) Here are a few favorites from the first part of the day... part two to come soon!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Kari said...

gorgeous pictures! :)

susan solo said...

Absolutely stunning work, Deanna!

Heather said...

Very beautiful! I wish I could get married all over again, just so I could have you take my pictures.

e. broderick photography said...

These are insane! I love them. I always try to keep a mental list of favorites to mention in my comments and after a while I was, like, "All of 'em!" Funny about what Heather said because part of me was saying, "I wish I could get married again so I could wear this bride's dress and have my hair done just like she did!" And the other part of me would also LOVE ot have had you take my pictures. You always amaze me. Love your wedding party shots.