April 13, 2009

Lauryn|Senior Portraits!

Meet Lauryn, my little sister. Though she's not that little anymore :) I cannot believe she is graduating this spring! We finally had a pretty day to go to our barn and take a few photos of her for her graduation announcements. We plan on doing more when the weather warms up a bit more, but here are a few of my favorites from the other day... Isn't she gorgeous?? And way too photogenic for her own good :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

susan solo said...

She's so beautiful! When I opened your blog, my eyes went right to the first photo before the text and I thought, gosh...she looks so much like Deanna! And then I saw that she's your sister. Good looks must run in your family!