February 28, 2009

WPPI Las Vegas|The Strip!

So, maybe the title having "WPPI" in it is misleading... except for the fact that it's the only reason we were even in Las Vegas :) Anyway, the last day of our trip we finally got out to take some photos of the famous "Las Vegas Strip". These places are insanely HUGE. It's unreal. Everything looks so close, because it's so big, until you try walking towards something... we made that mistake too many times. Needless to say, my legs and feet were killing me the whole week! Such a fabulous experience all around though...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Inside the Bellagio:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The world's largest chocolate fountain... this is only a tiny part of it!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Inside Caesar's:
Photobucket

Photobucket

The famous water show at the Bellagio {gorgeous!}:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Me and my good friend, Tammy Howell, outside of Paris:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The obligatory "I went to Las Vegas" tourist shot :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

susan solo said...

CUTE shot of you two in front of the Vegas sign! I love that you took that one. Gosh, everything is so colorful - you must've had a blast!

Tammy Howell said...

Hey I made the blog! Your pics look awesome...I had a blast with you guys!!!

E. Broderick Photography said...

Oh, I bet that was a crazy week! Glad you had fun. Love these loud, colorful shots!