August 4, 2008

Sarah and Gant | Engagement

I was excited about Sarah and Gant's wedding the first time I met them, but after the incredible engagement session we had, I really can't wait for it! They are having a country wedding (which you'll see in a few months), so they decided to go the urban/industrial route for their engagement photos. We started out in Butchertown, and then headed closer in to Downtown Louisville to an area I never even knew existed. Eric and I had a great time shooting and getting to know them. And I truly love all their photos, so I had a really hard time narrowing it down to a "few favorites"...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

susan solo said...

Deanna these are gorgeous, as always! And I have to say I LOVE your black and whites. Especially those first two - I love your processing. It's beautiful! What an adorable couple. Can't wait to see the wedding photos. Great job!

Jaci Clark said...

Beautiful images, Deanna. I agree with Susan, your black and whites are awesome! Wonderful job!

Cheers,
Jaci

Deanna Quinton Larson said...

Love these. I bet this couple just adores you and the images.