May 15, 2008

Sharon and John | Engagement

Let me just start by saying: Sharon and John are incredible! We had so much fun getting to know them and shooting their engagement session. We shot at the Mellwood Art Center, which is an old industrial building converted to a contemporary art and entertainment center. I think it is so interesting (and I LOVE) how contemporary art combines itself so well with historic and run-down buildings. Sharon is in art school, and they both have a very artsy, urban type of style, so this place immediately came to mind!

Eric and I are really looking forward to their wedding, which is coming up quick!

Enjoy a few favorites from the day...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

E. Broderick Photography said...

Love these! I really like the one of their feet dangling. Cute! And that last one is sublime. Nice shoot.

Tara Young Photography said...

Very cute! I love the details shots of the feet and hands. Great job!!!