April 26, 2008

Jessica and Greg | Engagement

We had an incredible time shooting Jessica and Greg's engagement session. The couple met at the Pink Door in the Highlands, so that was the starting point for us in their session. We walked around Douglass Loop, stopped by Graeter's for some yummy ice cream, and then headed over to Tyler Park to play on the swings. Jessica and Greg were so much fun to photograph, and I can't wait until their June wedding! I know it'll be amazing!

Until then, here are a few of my favorites from this time...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

susan solo said...

Aw! This couple is so sweet! I love the hand-holding picture. SO cute!

Jaci Clark said...

I love the shot with the ice cream cone! Super cute, like this couple :)

Cheers,
Jaci

E. Broderick Photography said...

Hey, Deanna! I am so behind on visiting and will probably be here for the next hour! I love your work.

OK--back to Jessica and Greg:
Gorgeous shots! I can't pick a favorite because they're all so good. I love how you framed the one of them from under the bridge/tunnel. Also like the one of them walking hand-in-hand with the older couple hand-in-hand in the distance. Very cool moment. Love the feet. Love the one of them down low in the frame with the stone wall behind them. Awesome e-shoot!

--eileen (from Flourish)