March 17, 2008

PROM PARTY! at the Couture Closet

As some of you know, I've recently "moved in" to the fabulous Couture Closet in downtown LaGrange. In the basement of their adorable dress shop, they've got a resource center for brides to find other great vendors in the area, and I've been blessed with the opportunity to set up my own area there! Come check it out if you haven't already :)

Anyway... a couple weeks ago, Lauren and Tera (the owners) hosted a Prom Party at the Couture Closet for high school girls to come hang out with their friends and try on some spectacular prom gowns! They had music, lots of food, great prizes, and an awesome limo that everyone got to go for a ride in from Community and Aztec Limousine. We had a blast! Here are a few of my favorites from the evening...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Be sure to stop by and see Lauren and Tera, whether for prom or wedding gowns. It's an experience you'll remember!

2 comments:

Jaci Clark said...

OK, I LOVE that blue and green one! I would have definitely worn that if they had anything like it back in the stone age when I went to prom :)

Goodbye....I love you.... :)

Cheers,
Jaci

PS UPDATE your blog more! I want to find out how things are with you!

Deanna Kaye Photography said...

I know, I'm AWFUL at updating sometimes! Thanks for the love, though!