January 5, 2008

Beth and Ian's Wedding

Beth and Ian had a beautiful wedding in Madisonville, Kentucky, at the beginning of December. We ran out of daylight before we really even got started, but were able to get some great shots of Beth and the girls with a gorgeous sunset. And, after the ceremony, we photographed the couple outside next to some columns wrapped in Christmas lights--an awesome idea of Beth's! It was challenging (shooting in the dark), but the images turned out great! I really should learn to love being pushed out of my comfort zone, because the photos we get are always so unique. Enjoy a few of my favorites from the evening!

Congrats to Beth and Ian!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great wedding images - looks like a fun party. I love the sunsets with the bride.

susan solo said...

Deanna, those sunset photos are absolutely stunning! Gorgeous work all around, but those are my favorite. I'm so glad I had the chance to meet you at Flourish and I really hope our paths cross again!